What are mind-body connections? There is so much to learn, know, and talk about. Mind-body connections is not a myth and something to be dissed. Before I explain anything, let me ask you a few questions:
- Can you “think-straight” when your toe just got stubbed?
- Do you take time off when you have a fever? Why? Why not?
- When you feel anxious where does it show up in your body?
- When you hear bad news where do you feel it in your body?
- When you hear good news where do you feel it in your body?
I can ask you many similar questions on mind-body connections, but I hope you get the point. If you have noticed it yet, maybe you can think of something unpleasant, pause, and focus on your body. You will find your body making you aware of discomfort. Now think of something nice, your next hug with your favorite person, and notice how the way your discomfort dissolves and your body responds.
If you are curious about mind-body connections, then you are in the right place at the right time. There are no accidents.
Your mind and body aren’t separate. your brain is a part of your mind. Your body is also a part of the same mind. Your mind is a subtle part of your and your body is the gross expression of the mind and the two are connected.
When you realize that you are a wholesome being and your body, mind, emotions, are all part of the entire you, your life is closer to how it is supposed to be.
You can begin learning more about your mind-body connections and experience it to in a way that helps you today, now.
Focusing and Working with my mind-body connections has helped me with:
- Learning to say NO to what is not helping me now
- Learning to say YES to my needs, comfort and joy
- Being more productive, efficient and simple a simple, peaceful and loving life
How can learning about your mind-body connections help you?
- Find relief from being spread too thin
- Putting yourself on your own priority list
- Knowing when to pause and when to stop before experiencing crash-and-burn
How are you doing? Thank you for visiting and the opportunity to introduce myself.
My name is Keya Murthy and I serve my clients using subconscious behavior strategies, neuro-linguistic programming, astrology, energy medicine, and philosophies rooted in Vedanta and Buddhism.
Since 2005, I have worked professionally with thousands of clients and students helping them get from where they were to where they needed to.
I understand how hard life can be and I also know how working together can make it easier, graceful, and fun in your life.
I invite you to take me up on the offer of getting started with a clarity call with me personally. I have been there, done that, learned how to relax, release, and let go and help others do that. It wasn’t easy, but it was possible, and now it can be for you too. What if I promise you: ease, grace, and fun too?