1. How can I be more kind to me?
I am the only one I have. I have to be my best version possible – perfect with all my imperfections. I am the only one even the universe has, because everyone else is taken.
- I have to learn to say NO to what takes me away from my aim.
- Each time I make a choice, I have to ask myself, is it going to help me or hurt me in the long run. I cannot live a short vision. I cannot focus on one tree and forget the forest. The universe in infinite and I am eternal. So my goal must not be bound by time and space. As a spiritual person, I know that as long as I stay calm and focused what feels bitter now gets better sooner or later.
- I feed only what feeds me.
- When people say they love me or don’t love me, they like me or don’t like me, it has nothing to do with me. It is their internal conversation and I happen to show up in their periphery. Those who love me never need say it, I always feel it even in their silence from a distance.
- All I need is to be nice to me, kind to me, make an effort where it matters and the effort turns effortless.
2. What do I love about my life?
my enemies(those who set out to harm me),
my accidents(those having a crazy day crossing my path),
my children and
my students whether they show up for one on one or in my classes.
- To remember that each day is unique in its own unique way. I am presented with possibilities to iron out the creases of life. I could also leap into life with faith knowing that either I will find something solid to step on or learn how to fly.
3. What do I love about what I have?
I love that I have:
- Yoga – my personal practice and the students I share the wisdom with,
- my meditation practice,
- my growing knowledge of
- the ability to hear others with my heart and heal with my touch.
3. What do I love about what I do?
I am able to stay in service to those who are ready to step into their own light.
Om, Peace, Amen, Aloha, Namaste!