Keya Murthy is an #1 International Best Selling Author.
Pebbles in the Pond: Wave FOUR
What If Your Biggest Challenges, Struggles, and Heartbreaks Were Actually Preparing You for Your Greatest Transformation… and Contribution to the World?
Can your most difficult moments be the ones that shed the greatest light in your life?
These courageous visionaries say YES!
Join bestselling authors Marci Shimoff, Neale Donald Walsch, Christine Kloser, and many other Transformational Authors from around the world as they share their own touching, amazing, and deeply inspiring true stories of their trials, triumphs, and ultimate transformations. In this fourth wave of Pebbles in the Pond, you’ll connect with a diverse group of messengers whose stories are unique, yet whose messages have a common thread of inspiration, hope, healing, transformation, and new possibilities. As they share their straight-from-the-heart experiences, they invite you to discover how to transform your own challenges into the greatest gifts and blessings in your life. You’ll also discover how one transformed life can cause ripples of good that expand out into the world – just like a “pebble in the pond.”
Our hope is that you’ll also be inspired to discover what your pebble is so you can create a wave of positive change too! As you’ll discover on these pages, it doesn’t matter where you came from or what you’ve been through… you are loved and you do make a difference!
“A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history.” ~ Gandhi
Read this book and be inspired by this small body of determined spirits. They are indeed helping to shift the course of history through their own transformations and the ways they choose to live their lives every day. They look forward to sharing their journeys with you.
Order your copy now!
• Would you like to stop suffering?
• How about learning to prevent the pain from returning?
Suffering is an extreme word. The gentler word is Dukkha meaning ‘lack of happiness or contentment’. Dukkha encompasses feelings of anxiety, discomfort, sorrow, dissatisfaction, stress and boredom. Dukkha shows up as aches, pains, hurt, blame, shame, guilt, anger, fear and doubts.
Dukkha happens when there is change due to: arrivals, stagnation, separation, aging, disease, decay and death.
Landing on the Lap of Buddha- Simple Steps to Stop Suffering, helps you understand how suffering starts, assures you that it does end and teaches you what to do to stop the pain.
This book is a practical guide on understanding Dukkha, how it begins, promises that it end, and gives the reader a step by step guide on how to make peace with pain, step into power and create personal poetry.
This book shares the author’s philosophy on how to find peace and keep it. As you traverse through the pages of this book, you will begin to think, act, relate to the world in a different way and find meaning in all the madness you call life.
The book is filled with inspirational quotes from legends of now and yesteryears including Jesus and other ascended masters. The book is written as a stream of consciousness and is interspersed with personal anecdotes.
It is written in a conversational style and hence feels very personal as if the author is sitting across from you and speaking to you with compassion.
It is a book that you can use to not only help yourself but use as a teaching tool to heal and guide your loved ones.
11 Steps to Goal Getting: Using Principles of Hypnosis, NLP & Huna
Buy Now! (Kindle Format)
Imagine a life of financial freedom with fewer worries and the tools to create and implement your financial goals with ease and flow.
* Gain clarity on your personal reasons to succeed and perception of future once the goals have been achieved.
* Learn to discern between needs and wants.
* There are many laws besides the law of attraction when it comes to attaining or getting goals. Some of them are the law of creation and the law of sacrifice. These laws have been explained in depth here.
* Everyone has a personal code for prosperity and this is what creates our reality. In this book you are taken through a step by step guide to rewrite your personal prosperity blueprint using self-hypnosis.This must be one of the first books to help you integrate your thoughts and emotions with your physical body to succeed in business and life. Though the book focuses on financial success, the principles are universal and can be used in all areas of life: relationships, health, spirituality. It is a book that takes you from goal setting to goal getting.
Buy Now! (Kindle Format)